sticky post

Talismaniac Relics
relics.icons.talisman

At Talismaniac Relics, the dead live, fables come to life with my huge inventory of the archaic, the macabre, and the mythically missing pieces of history. You want some of Catherine the Great's hair? Got it. Maybe you'd like a tail hair from the horse that crushed her? I got that, too, Zippy!.


How about some carbon-dated sand from Golgotha? That's the site of the Crucifixion. I got Marilyn Monroe's bedsheets. I got Jimi Hendrix' first guitar. AndYou know what? I even got Lee Harvey Oswald's socks.

Please feel free to contact me and BUY SOMETHING! HOTPANTS!

Why?
.. because my nipples are dry, and I need food

Friday, August 7, 2009

Car Boot Sale Find Could BeTempler Relic


A dealer of antiques picked up what appears to be a 900 year old Knights Templar Artifact. Martin Roberts 13 pounds for a chest of draws and which he traded for the decorative piece. The artifact was found in the market town of Masham which has numerous connections to the Templars.

Roberts is hoping experts from Christie's can provide clues to what the piece actually is. Some experts think it could be a door from a Templar tabernacle, used to carry sacred items. Others think it could be a Orthodox church artifact dating from around 1,300 years ago.

Mr. Roberts who is from Leeds thinks the peice could shed new light on stories that the Templars brought the Holy Grail to North Yorkshire.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment